Courage Thru Cancer was created for one purpose: To support anyone’s life, patient or family, whose life has been changed forever by cancer. By sharing the life experiences there is a support system so that you don’t have to go through it alone. We know exactly how you feel.
We are proud to announce the 6th Annual Courage Thru Cancer Celebration at the Hilton Hotel Memphis! It will be a night you won’t want to miss. There will be marvelous food and entertainment, and connecting with old friends and making new ones.
- Held at the Hilton Hotel Memphis with valet service
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with a silent auction sponsored by Sekisui, including complimentary sushi and saki.
- Dinner starts promptly at 7:00 pm
- Honorees and videos introduced during dinner
- Music and dancing after dinner
- Party casual attire
$2000 Tables receive:
- Premium Table Seating for 10 guests
- Seated 3 course meal
- Four bottles of wine for each table
- Table cost is TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
Single seats are $200 each and are tax-deductible. If you are coming in support of an honoree or a friend, please put that name in the link when you register.
Allen Goode * Hunter Deen * Latoya Dotson * Lori d’Entremont * Jeff Earnest * Amy Pollan * Lynne Herzke * Ryan Swanson
Whether you attend or not, please feel free to select the DONATE button on the top bar of our website homepage. This donation will help support anyone in need during their battle with cancer.
Hilton Hotel has generously set aside rooms for our group at a discounted rate. Please select this option at registration.
Table placement and number are subject to change.
TO REGISTER, Click Here